Friday, September 5, 2008

Aftermath

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





A few newer pieces- courtesy of 2 am dementia. I've been contributing alot of my recent fascination quota to faux-polaroids- it's a new brand of photography I'd like to pioneer/deceive the general public with. ;)

I apologize to Cait and the Joi-Opaque project which I've been neglecting as of late- as I don't have the resources to collage, I think I will have to abandon that proposal. I love the work you've done recently, though.

For those of you who aren't familiar, it's a project Cait Fox and I conceived, which basic premise is to create works of art inspired by the others'. Enjoy!

Joi-Opaque

1 comment:

Cait said...

that is fine. Should I take the one down from the deviant site?

keep well.

love, cait