Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday

Art that loses the viewer's lucidity contains the most of their soul.

The Passion- red of wounds, blood in lips, full-fire blooming sunsets. While it's true to be found in the depths of the sea, it is only there to make a fuss. Sympathetic nervous system.

Photobucket

The Dousing- forget-me-not melancholies, the plush of a newborn, the honest eye of clairvoyance.

Photobucket

Why?

(thank you who responded to me with such rich lustre- you make my life worth living.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red doesn't equal passion and blue doesn't equal tranquility and peace.

Try and represent that next time. Although the two lend themselves to that, they don't equate.

There's a reason blue is at the base of a flame.

And some stuff on the bottom of the ocean is vibrantly red.





You're a person of intense passions. That's my favorite quality of you, hands down. I love you.


(call me tomorrow, make sure I'm breathin)

Anonymous said...

Again...

The blue feels of independent isolation. Quiet contemplation of oneself.

Blue is the color of blood under the skin, bursting into red when hit by oxygen and the outside world.Y