Thursday, October 9, 2008

Petite Mort

This past week I've:
-met an Alaskan fisherman with a blue mohawk at a Gogol bordello Concert, where Eugene signed my scalp. Said blue boy and I are still in contact.
-Gone to a GLBT club, invited to an adult one. Kinda sketchy sounding, don't think I'll go.
-Spoken to my new best internet friend on the phone for the first time.
-Met Dina Titus at the Habitat for Humanity building
-Gone to a Chinese Ballet
-Performed with Colonel Bourgeois of the President's Own Marine Band (he's conducted for 9 presidents!)
-Realized I miss everyone.
-Decided to start my life in Chicago.
-Denied an invitation to go to Fashion School.
-Mended with a close friend.
-Gone Vegetarian
-Eaten too many sweets
-Screwed up with my vegetarianism
-Had my G'ment teacher call me a bitch, me flip him off, then proceed to bust into laughter together
-Decided to disenroll from Vancouver Film School.
- Realized I'm finally representing myself.
-Started teaching myself Piano.
- I will approach my own greatness with confidence.
-Decided to be homeless for a day for my project
-Found a focus for my portfolio, addictions/stimulants
-Wanted a shiba dog.
-Been asked to teach oboe lessons.
-wanted a snake.
-wanted a room of my own.
-Joined film club.
-loved abundantly.
-played French Horn for the first time.
-smiled.
-had my head rubbed into the triple digit amounts.
-Never quit.



I think Cait and Jer will especially enjoy this :D

4 comments:

Lost Faie said...

wipes tear off cheek... i loved the ballet

you know be better than i know myself

monday, paymon's 8pm

Cait said...

I'm going to watch the video as soon as I get home from waterworks tonight.
I love your new hopes and plans. It challenges me to read of them. Please tell me about the change in film school plans?
I still have the same address. I might have to wait on the tins for a few weeks or I won't have anything for the art fair; but I will definitely concoct something for you!
love, cait

Cait said...

thank you for posting the video. it's like they are dancing life, and love, and art. my soul misses dancing.

Anonymous said...

I hope that works out well for you. Good luck, my friend.